Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
Earn Your Degree from U.S. News & World Report-Ranked Florida Tech – 100% Online
Grounded in a tradition of excellence since 1958, a degree from Florida Tech puts you in good company. With a longstanding reputation of unmatched academics, Florida Tech has educated NASA scientists, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies and highly decorated military generals. Join distinguished alumni and empower yourself with a career-building degree that employers value.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- MBA Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- Master of Management with emphasis in Health Care Administration
- Health Care Management B.S.
- And more...
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Master of Health Administration - Sustainability Management
- AA in Health Administration
- Master of Health Administration/Education
- And more...
Take your career to new heights with Colorado Tech ! Since 1965, Colorado Technical University has helped thousands of students achieve success in business, management and technology careers. Learn more today.
- Associate of Science in Health Administration Services
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- CERT: Healthcare Management
- Master of Public Health Global Health
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Online Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Health Care Administration - MBA
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
Every Heritage school (Heritage Institute & Heritage College) helps real people build real careers. Our schools offer programs and degrees for a career as an X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ®, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Surgical Technologist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, or Cosmetologist. Please note that all programs may not be offered at all schools.
- Oklahoma City
- Hospital and Health Services ManagementÃÂ®
- Pharmacy Technician
Feel the Parker Difference – Education a Step Above
Parker University offers an experience unique to any other institution within the health care education arena. Parker’s culture provides a rare combination of unparalleled standards in a family-oriented environment.
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Platt College began as part of a proprietary institution in 1979 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and was known as one of the first business colleges west of the Mississippi. As we’ve evolved, we’ve continued to offer career training courses designed to satisfy the needs of the changing job market. At Platt College, we’re committed to providing career education that reflects the needs of today’s employers. Our career training programs in Healthcare, Culinary and Nursing are designed to satisfy the interests of our students with the goal to prepare them for their careers.
- Oklahoma City - Central
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- A.O.S. - Practical Nursing (LPN)
Blue Cliff College
Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services to our students that facilitate personal growth, professional development, and a sense of responsibility.
The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is developing a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs.
Licensed by the Mississippi State Board of Massage Therapy, license numbers by campus:
Alexandria- License No. E2527
Lafayette- License No. E2287
Houma – License No. E2527
Metairie – License No. E2290
Gulfport – License No. C-110
Fayetteville – License No. 1006
- Clinical Medical Assisting
Allen School of Health Sciences - Online
Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School of Health Sciences
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding