For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Health Services Administration, BA (Online Only)
- Health Services Administration, AA
- Health Services Administration, AA (Online)
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- Master of Health Administration - Sustainability Management
- AA in Health Administration
- Master of Health Administration/Education
- And more...
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its seven colleges: Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, Business, Education, Health Sciences, Undergraduate Studies, The Art Institute of California and Western State College of Law as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Health Services Management (MS) (Online)
Discover the power of ONE COURSE A MONTH® to fit education into your busy life. Brown Mackie College’s ONE COURSE A MONTH® schedule lets you focus on your course work one subject at a time.
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management
- Graduate Certificate-Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Master of Science in Health Systems Management
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs that can be completed 100% online. Degree programs are available in the fields of education, nursing and health sciences, business, fine arts and production, and liberal arts.
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- And more...
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
- MHA - Health Care Operations
- DrPH - Health Advocacy and Leadership
- DHA - Health Care Leadership
- And more...
- Ph.D. in Health Services - Leadership
- Ph.D. in Health Services- Health Care Administration
- Ph.D. in Health Services - Self-Designed
- And more...
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
Every Heritage school (Heritage Institute & Heritage College) helps real people build real careers. Our schools offer programs and degrees for a career as an X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ®, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Surgical Technologist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, or Cosmetologist. Please note that all programs may not be offered at all schools.
- Oklahoma City
- Hospital and Health Services ManagementÃÂ®
- Pharmacy Technician
Wichita Technical Institute
WTI’s success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, laboratory instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
WTI offers (programs vary by location):
- Integrated Electronics Technology
- Computer Technology and Network Administration
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
At Philadelphia University, we offer students an innovative academic experience designed to provide a real competitive advantage. We will help you emerge as a leader in your career through our unique academic approach – active and collaborative learning that connects to the real world and is infused with the liberal arts.
As a traditional institution, we have been providing quality academic and leadership skills to students for 128 years. Now, we’re bringing our storied history to your home computer, laptop, tablet and even your smart phone.
For working adults in need of career advancement, our online bachelor’s degrees help you earn your education while continuing to live your busy lifestyle. And when you’re in search of a quality online experience, the only degree programs worth your precious time are those designed with care and those offered from an institution recognized and approved by a reputable accrediting body. That’s exactly what you’ll receive with PhilaU Online.
- B.S. Health Services Management
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- A.S. Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Health Science
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
Since 1979, Platt College exists with one purpose; to create a workforce of professionals with the skills and training necessary to answer the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s workplace. Because our students can receive the rigors of academic discipline as well as hands-on experience in their chosen fields, employers can hire a confident Platt College graduate who is well prepared and possesses experience. In the long term, Platt College graduates not only gain an education, but the ability to make a significant contribution to their communities.
Platt College is one of Oklahoma’s largest private colleges. Our growth has been steady and progressive due to our unyielding belief that each student is the most important person on campus, and our intrinsic value of every person’s right to a marketable education.
- Oklahoma City - Central
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
Allen School of Health Sciences - Online
Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School of Health Sciences
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction. We want to help you get that degree with a convenient online program. You can earn an Associate’s degree in 15 to 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months at Independence University.
- Health Information Management (BS)